In compliance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Companies or Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares) (herein after the “Law”) published in the Official Gazette (Diario Oficial de la Federación) on July 5th 2010, is available the present Notice of Privacy.
- Personal Data
ALIMENTOS EXTRUIDOS S.A. DE C.V., (“GUSTINOS”) with offices located in Antiguo Camino Real de Colima No. 1210 Colonia San Agustín, in the municipality of Tlajomulco de Zuñiga, Jalisco, hereby gives notice that the personal information provided by the user as a client or a potential client will be strictly processed for the purposes indicated further.
The personal data that will be processed by GUSTINOS, consists of the user’s personal information that will comprise: name, email address, address, tax ID, telephone number, as well as property and financial data, among others strictly necessary for the purposes indicated further.
In the absence of the user’s personal information Gustinos will not be able to correctly provide the goods and services required by the user, to inform about any changes, or to satisfy the user’s needs satisfactorily. Gustinos will not assume any responsibility resulting therefrom.
- Personal Data Processing Purpose:
GUSTINOS, will collect the user’s personal information without any disclosure purposes and will only process the information for the purposes set forth below:
- To incorporate and update (if applies) in our database, the user’s personal information as an existent client that may include the purchase history purely for statistical purposes and to improve our services.
- To evaluate potential clients.
- To elaborate and conclude (if applies) contracts of sale, manufacturing and distribution, among others required by the clients.
- To comply with any fiscal obligations resulting from the contractual relationship established with the client.
- To inform about changes and the launching of new products related or acquired by the client.
- To evaluate the quality of the products and services.
- To elaborate internal market research about consumption habits and credit behaviors.
The personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality and will not be utilized for purposes other than those mentioned previously, unless published in the present Notice of Privacy.
III. Personal Data Collection
In order to collect the personal information, we follow the principles established by the Law such as legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
The personal data will be directly collected by the company’s commercial representative, being personally, or by any other sound means, visual means, or any type of legal technology.
In addition, we will be able to obtain client information via other means permitted by the Law, such as telephone directories, company or individual references, and both public and private databases, among others.
- Options and Means to Limit the Use and Disclosure of the Data
GUSTINOS counts with the necessary and sufficient security, administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from damage, loss, corruption, destruction, misuse, access, or unauthorized treatment.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection (ARCO rights) both via email or telephone. The ARCO application must contain and be accompanied by the terms and conditions established by the Law under article 29, such as:
- The name and address of the user or any other means so as to send the reply to the application.
- The documents that prove identity, or if applies, the legal representation of the holder.
- The clear and concise description of the personal data concerning the rights involved.
- Any other related element or document that facilitates the localization of the personal data, as well as any other document required by current legislation at the time of the presentation.
GUSTINOS, will not be obliged to cancel any of the personal information in any of the situations contemplated in the Law, including the following: those referring to the parties involved in a private, social or administrative contract, those that must be treated pursuant to a legal provision, those that hinder the fulfilment of judicial or administrative actions linked to legal obligations, the investigation and persecution of crimes, or the updating of administrative sanctions, those necessary to safeguard the judicially protected interest of the rightholder, those necessary to carry out a function to the benefit of the public interest, and those necessary to fulfil a legally acquired obligation by the rightholder.
- Transfer of Data
The personal information will never be disclosed or shared to third parties. GUSTINOS subsidiary companies are not considered as third parties, which may require the personal data above-mentioned.
- Rightholder Consent
In terms of what is set forth by article 8 of the Law, it will be understood that the rightholder tacitly agrees with the treatment of his/her information, when having published the present Notice of Privacy no claims were made.
VII. Changes to this Notice of Privacy
We reserve the right to change this Notice of Privacy at any time. These modifications will be available in any of the following means: (i) visible advertisements in our facilities, (ii) on our website.
Date of last update of the present Notice of Privacy: June 29, 2013.